- You will lead the Lean Management organisation across Europe. (Leading a team of local site lean managers)
- You will be responsible for the further development of the Lean Management & Organisation / CI of the business area and lead projects at the sites.
- Homebase is a plant of our customer near Bayreuth.
- is a renowned, family-owned industrial company
- Supplier of innovative systems for cars, commercial vehicles & life science
- Turnover over €4 billion / > 20,000 employees
Experience & Skills
- Work experience in manufacturing, shop floor supply chain
- Confident English and technical studies
- Approximately 10 years experience working in Manufacturing and Operations
- Highly skilled in LEAN methods and tooling
(5S, 5 Why, CIP, SFM or similar)
- Experienced in working on international optimisation projects / lean management
- International experience and willingness to travel (50%)
- Management experience / project management skills
- A pleasant manner and good analytical skills
- You will be responsible for the leadership and implementation of the business unit's lean initiatives.
- Scope: approx. 10 plants & locations across Europe
- Implementing Lean methods including shop floor management, value stream mapping
- Implement and roll out Lean Management in production and logistics
- Optimising the value added chain using Lean Management approaches
- International multiplier and coach for introducing Shop Floor Management
- Organising, conducting and facilitating workshops (SMED, 5S, Value Stream, structured problem solving, etc.)
- Training of employees and managers in the field of Lean Management / TPS, etc.